The number shown in my weigh scale really makes me upset. It's kind of a wake up call in the morning, asked me to do something about this. Well, let's see what's an options that I have for a women who went through a Cesarean surgery.
- Jogging
- Swimming
- Cycling
- Walking
- Gentle sit-up
For now, I just start with a power walking through a Kathy Smith's exercise dvd. After a long time since my last exercise, which was last year, this routine was quite difficult. Every parts of my body was aching,not to mentioned, the low stamina. The operation's scar sometime felt like a knife's cut, especially when I was worked out with a tummy part.
Reduce weight and to get a flat tummy were not easy as an ABC,no short cut. I done it before, surely, I can do it again, insyaallah
No comments:
Post a Comment