Friday, June 3, 2011

I write what is in my head...


Oh Iman Najibah...org secantik nama

It's been too long since my last entry....Every time i want to write, the guilty feeling of being not- concentrate- on- my- study keep nagging at the back of my head. From that point...I stop writing, ignore my blog and concentrated on my study....life goes as I've planned...

But here I am ..writing...I don't know what I want to write..I just keep on writing..

Too many things happened, some of them I can managed properly, and some of them required me to sit down, think and pray...from that, I'll see what the future will offers me...

I don't know when my Phd journey will find its "FINISH" signboard. Everyday, I went to my faculty, doing the same things repeatedly until I get bored. After that, I drive back home, picked up my daughter from nursery. Seeing her smile makes my heart alive.When i reached home, there is my husband waiting for me. He lends me his ears,listened my problems without saying any words. I feel like I want to quit. It's not because Phd is something IMPOSSIBLE..but it is because of my own attitude. I don't have what every Phd students has..DETERMINATION. I am PESSIMISTIC. I am really behind schedule...."go, and write what's in your head" my husband finally said.

Please forgive my poor grammar..as I am not an English teacher or living in the foreign country..I just write what is in my head....

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter has grown up. It is ok aret, keep on trying...Phd mmg susah but dah ramai yg berjaya at last so jgn stop trying.

    p.s-English akan improve kalau kita sllu write in english.. so no need to sorry..aku pun tak henti2 blaja English..gud luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nurul,alhamdulillah she's 5.5-months-old now,may she grows up nicely as a good muslimah, insyaallah

    ReplyDelete