Friday, July 1, 2011

Disturbed Mind

Hehehe...now you see, I am in the 'jiwa kacau' mode, indeed. I kept my blog in 'private' account and now I withdraw it. Sometime I felt that I am totally insane with unexplainable reasons.

I don't want to write about my Phd works because there's no progress, zero. Besides, it makes my mood going upside down. All I can say is I can picture myself, pick up an extend form at the office, fill in and submit it, struggle with this work for another a year. Do I feel regret? At this stage, I don't have an answer.

I had enough to talk about friendship. People come and go, that's the fact. I must carry on with my life and family. One thing for sure, when you start expecting your friend to care about you, then you must be ready to accept that not all your friends are like your husband.A husband who accept who you are and coax you, when you feel at the bottom of your life.These days, my body and mind are really exhausted because........WE ARE MOVING!!!! at last....

Dining room

Stairs

Bedroom
courtesy from Dedek's blog

Buying a new house is not in my Phd plan. Yes, my based is in Penang, then why I buy a house in Shah Alam???? It happened spontaneously when one day I said to my husband 'let's buy a house because my surgery scar is always in pain everytime I hold Iman to send and return from her nursery', hence the house haunting began. The house price in Shah Alam is unreasonable, where the second hand house's is over RM 300k, not to mention a new house! Knowing that I only entitled RM320k for the government loan, we have to forget to buy a new house, so we opt for a second hand. Now, we are still in the documentation stage, and believed me, this process really make your body's temperature high. While waiting for the process finish, we rent the house. I hope the process will go smoothly, Insyaallah.

We are BANKRUPT!!!..:)))) we don't really mind as long as this little cute girl is happy....


3 comments:

  1. tahniah areT, dah ada rumah sendiri dah! Mmg la mcm2 nak pikir bila beli rumah, tapi insyaallah, mudah2an dipermudahkanNya.

    Bila nak dtg rumah aku? Sori, aritu ko nak dtg, aku lak x free. Bila2 ko nak dtg, bgtau ye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq neny, alhamdulillah sumernyer dlm proses, doa2kan yer...
    insyaallah aku dan dal ada plan nak gi umah ko...apa2 hal nanti aku bgtau...iman nak jumpa kakak twin..heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. Bankrupt is dooesn't matter as long as the littele girl is happy

    ReplyDelete