Yesterday, when I took out clothes from washing machine after did my laundry, my heart felt like it has been cut into pieces .OMG, who put my Ariani tudung into washing machine?? (u know who)....Suddenly my face turn red and eyes filled with tears.
I asked him why he put that tudung into washing machine? He just said "oh, tak boleh ke?"...after hung it to dry, I ran to my room and cried. It sounds like a child right? but I can't take it anymore!!
I don't know why I got too emotional, but seriously, I love that tudung. He bought me that tudung for Mother's Day as a present. That time, I felt so happy because I can't afford to buy it using my own money.
Last night, i cried all night long. I wear panda eyes and don't have a heart to talk to him today..I know this is not a right manner toward your husband but I am only human. There's a time when you feel like your spouse is not caring to you anymore. That's what i feel now.....Allah, please forgive me.
oh, ni ke kisah tudung ariani? sori, aku mmg ketinggalan keretapi, lama dah aku x blog hopping.
ReplyDeleteT, camni la kisah rumahtangga, benda2 remeh-temeh ni la yg buat kita gaduh, kecik hati, masam muka, nangis. Fikir camni la, kira dah syukur la tu dia nak belikan ko tudung ariani yg mahal tu, mana la tau kan nanti dia ganti ngan lebih baik :)
- motivasi aku utk diri sendiri jugak demi menjadi isteri solehah :)
sangat yer aku gelak baca kisah Ariani ni. So.. konklusinya, berjayakah tudung tersebut kembali ke bentuk asal?
ReplyDeleteneny dan dal....eventho tudung ariani kembali ke bentuk asal setelah di iorn..tp kualitas pemakaian nyer dah kurang...aku dah pasrah...tp sgt kecik hati
ReplyDelete