Have you ever feel isolated from friends? Are you feeling sad when there are three persons in one room, suddenly you feel that two of your friends are talking behind your back???like you are uninvited?? In my case, the answer is yes, yes and yes.
Maybe most of you will said "come on, that's life". Well if by making one of your friend feels isolated means life, then I will said, life is not fair. Everywhere I go, people keep saying about how close they are with their friends, sharing the good and sad story together and life full of happiness because of friends. Then, when your friends talking bad about you, how do you feel? Do you still say, we are best friend forever....?? Well, have some dignity, walk away!
There's an incident that really change my perception about best friend forever. When three persons in one situation, one of them surely feel isolated....That's was what happened recently when I visited my friend. I don't blame them since they are a very good friend. After walked out, I promised to myself..when there are three persons in the one room, I will choose to leave. There's no way for me to feel like 'she-is -not-knowing-my-secret' person....
mcm tahu je org2 dlm group tu..betul ke pemikiran aku..ce cite..ce cite details..hehehe nway tak wujud kot bff forever yg betul2 bff..mayb ada but very little in the number of the statistic!
ReplyDeletemana ada istilah bff kalau among girls..mesti akan ada ngumpat bf sendiri...the real bff is our husband :)
ReplyDeletenurul..bff bg aku x wujud n yes,klu ada pon..mmg mantops la...
ReplyDeletepuya,agreed!!