When I was young and single, time and money is not a problem. I can go everywhere and buy anything that I want. The story is not the same after I get married. Everything I do and every cent I spend, I have to think twice, or maybe thrice.I have to consider many things. For example, I need to buy a new perfume, which the last bottle that I bought during my wedding day last year is going to finish in no time from now. But when I checked the balance of my money in a bank account, minus here and there, there is impossible for me to spend for a liquid which cost over RM200++. So, unchecked the perfume in the 'must buy' list for a while. Hu3,life suck isn't it?
Then,as I am getting older and married, most of my time and money is for my family. My husband and I is not a rich and famous person. We lead a simple life as long as we are happy and out of debts. Our priority is our daughter,Iman Najibah. Her future life in term of education and money is what we were looking and taking care from now. In case we were no longer here, we want to make sure,her safety,education and financial is all guaranteed.So,our money spending every months must not exceed from what we are planning. If only we have an extra money, then we can go shopping and holiday.Otherwise, home sweet home:) I never regret of this life,in fact I am happy because, all of this difficulties teach me how to manage money wisely.
tiada yang betul melainkan betul belaka.
ReplyDeletekan dal kan...saat aku membatalkan order dr kau..saat itu adalah saat yg mengecewakan..hu3..takde redjeki lg
ReplyDeleteit is ok aret..remember this, persistence will prevail!
ReplyDeleteI agree better to spend within our means, sometimes people tend to stretch the budgets more than they afford to, or maybe they afford at the current time but there is no savings for the future especially during the emergency time. that is the dangerous way of being 'boros'.
for aku gak, nasib takde gaji so seme spending am jaga..dia bulan2 bg aku certain amount utk diri aku sendiri so the rest he managed utk savings etc la..credit card is no-no except takde cara lain melainkan kena booking and paid by cc..kalau harap nk sopink mewah2 ngn cc mmg kami tak buat..tak berani takut tak mampu bayar hehehe..
nway,take care
nasib baik am jd menteri kewangan...kalau ko jadi menteri kewangan??hehheeheh
ReplyDeleteklu aku jd menteri kewangan hancur kikikiki
ReplyDelete