Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What if..

Nothing that really 'happening' happens today,it's just like yesterday and the other day.I listens to 'rakyat songs' repeatedly, and my heart feels happy.I have so many things to do but I don't know where and how to start.

I have only 2 more semesters before I go back to work. I am afraid. What if I don't get what I want to get? How should I answer to those 'perli-ing' questions?? I really don't know.

And if I get what I want to get, am I getting arrogant? Put on make up,wear a designer handbag
s ,clothes, shoes, going around and ask people to call me 'DR ZUE"(mmm..It sounds good..hehehhe). No,I don't want to be like that.

I want to be a good wife to my husband, lovely daughter to my parent, loving mother to Iman,
dedicated student to my SV, good companion to my friends and many more..but, I can't get all I want. That's the rule of nature. If that's the case, pls tell me, why I feel like this??




No comments:

Post a Comment