I took a hormone injection for birth control every 3 months.I don't want to use hormone shot anymore because I can't take the side effects (change in periods, dry vagina hence pain during intercourse, depression and weight gain).So last nite, I sent sms to my friends asked what was their method to prevent pregnancy. Most of them are using a biological control, none of them are using pill, patch, condom, IUD, etc. So all night long, I keep thinking about this issue. At first I told my husband that I want to stop the hormonal shot, let us do a biological method, and he agreed. Next, when I was thinking about the pain during delivery and how fragile I am now to handle 2 kids when I am doing my Phd work, I changed my mind. I have to take a prevention.
This morning, my husband and I went to clinic. After a long discussion, the doctor suggested me to take a pill, Yasmin. Hopefully it is the best for me. Oh and she also asked me to do a Pap Smear, and I did!! This was the second time I did this procedure. Tak sukeeeee!!!
InsyaAllah, dgn niat yang baik Allah itu maha mengetahui
ReplyDeletetq dal:)
ReplyDelete