Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Facebook

I can't remember the exact date when I was involved in Facebook world. If I am not mistaken, it happened 3 years ago when my friends and me were getting bored in blogging. Since then, I met many friends especially from my old schools, university and working places. Facebook makes my life merrier. In there, we can talk anything, from personal to the general problems. Oh we can even make an event to invite people to our party without having us to spend money to send an invitation card.

As time goes by, Facebook takes it toll in many peoples life. Gossips,ruined friendship,insulting word, show off and the list goes on are part of the bad influenced of Facebook. As for me, I learned from past that, we have to be extra careful of what you published in your FB wall's. Too many people I have to consider. I have siblings and in-laws. One may said that it is your FB so it is your rights to publish whatever in our mind. If you feel annoyed and disturbed of what people said on their wall's, then feel free to either ignore them or remove it from your friend list. YES, I totally agreed with that opinion. Tepuk dada tanya Iman Najibah:)

I always complained to my spouse that some people should not said this and that in their wall's. His answer is always like this::::"apa kata duduk,study, siapkan Phd tu.."...hehehhehe

No comments:

Post a Comment