Thursday, August 25, 2011

People are not perfect

I love to read about motivational subject no matter it comes from a books, journals, articles or blogs. By reading this, I know that we were not alone facing all problems in our daily life. There's somebody out there suffered the same problem with us, how they salvage the situation and willing to share it with us. There's one motivational blog which I frequently read whenever I take break when doing something. You can read her blog here.One of her entry was discussing about 'right a past wrong'. The content of her entry is really touch my heart and glued in my head.

Yes, we were human and not perfect. We did a wrong things and spoke a wrong words without we realized about other people feelings. Looking back to all those things, we feel regret and try to fix it. But we have to accept that there are things that we cannot fixed, or to the other party,they still remember our wrongdoings and yet, they can't forgive. Surely, we felt upset, but pls, cheer up, at least we did a right action by fixing our past wrong, right?

This is what happened to me and I am pretty sure it also happened to everyone. I had a friend.Our friendship were going smoothly at first, but in the middle, we barely talk to each other. I cant remember what was our misunderstanding on that time, but last few years, we started keep in-touch to each other. I felt happy about that but as times passed by,she wasn't interested in restoring our friendship and now, we stop communicating ,only FB that shows her in a good place and that's enough for me. May she leads a happy life, Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment