Friday, October 28, 2011

I have an unknown feeling in heart, what is it?

Since yesterday, I had this kind of feeling, which I don't know either it was a sign of depression,tensed or annoying to someone. Seriously, I don't know what was wrong with me.

I told my best friend, MrN about the feeling this morning.As usual, he was a good listener,didn't gave any comments, just kept quiet. Sometimes, his reaction towards my complaints was really annoying.Comfort words are all I needed so that I knew that I am not alone. But, MrN is always MrN. He always reserved his comments until he thinks it is a right time to speaks, then he will do his job.

You see, MrN and I,we have a different characters. He was the one who always face a problem with a broad smile, as if it wasn't a big deal. I think all men are like that. I am on the other hand,was an aggressive ones. I don't like to sit down and cry whenever things aren't going my way. I will try to solve it ASAP, no matter if it had to hurt someone's feeling. The worst,I even wrote to FB's wall about my dissatisfaction towards someone, for instance, a sarcastic post when MrN accidentally put in my Ariani scarf to washing machine. As a consequences, the result was always backfire me and caused me a lot of troubles. Amikaw!!

I think this is why Allah grants me a good husband as MrN. All good things come in pairs, isn't it?
Oh and back to the main story, until now I still have that kind of feeling:(

Note::sms from MrN "areT, instead of cracking your head thinking about the unknown feelings, why don't you just sit down and accelerate your phD work?"

1 comment:

  1. itu karakter masing2 aku rasa...kadang2 life without drama pon bosan jugak ^_^

    ReplyDelete